Full course description
- CO1 - Apply custom settings to Canvas, through Global Navigation
- CO2 - Construct course communication
- CO3 - Apply custom settings to courses, through Course Navigation
- CO4 - Create and modify course content
- CO5 - Identify and utilize features in Gradebook and SpeedGrader
- CO6 - Reflect on and discuss Canvas faculty training
How will the objectives be met?
Faculty participants will meet these objectives by completing discussions, assignments, and quizzes that will be incorporated into course modules. The final assignment will be to reflect on your experiences in the course. Participants must score at least 85% on each assignment to successfully complete the course.